The Lone Ortho

Marooned on a secular college campus, I created this blog for the dual purpose of venting and sharing my experiences, pleasant and otherwise. Join me as I traverse the treacherous terrains of galus; it's been a harrowing, yet worthwhile journey thus far. Feel free to partake in the smattering of snide remarks, random Paul Simon references, and utterly ridiculous CS jokes.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Entering the blogosphere

Midway through fall semester of last year, I discovered the mysterious world of J-blogging and have been following it very closely ever since.  After months of simply commenting on others blogs, I decided to acquire my own stomping grounds. Though I understand the objections to anonymous blogging, since I intend to share some personal anecdotes, I’d prefer to keep my identity secret. Those of you who know me will notice that my identity is very, very thinly veiled, and I ask that you remain tight-lipped on this one.  I bet with a bit of googling, the curious georges of this world will be able to solve the mystery.  Even if you do crack it, I ask that you please refrain from unmasking me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home