The Lone Ortho

Marooned on a secular college campus, I created this blog for the dual purpose of venting and sharing my experiences, pleasant and otherwise. Join me as I traverse the treacherous terrains of galus; it's been a harrowing, yet worthwhile journey thus far. Feel free to partake in the smattering of snide remarks, random Paul Simon references, and utterly ridiculous CS jokes.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Kashrus Kurrents

I was starting to feel a little left out. Finally on Shabbos, the infamous pamphlet arrived in the mail.  Earlier in the day, R’ Gottlieb remarked in his drasha at the 9:00 minyan that he felt it was incumbent upon him to make a short PSA on the matter. He announced that regardless of the arguments of either party involved in this controversy, an anonymous smear-campaign filled with character assassinations is simply unjustifiable.  With that in mind, I perused through the pamphlet on Motzei Shabbos.  Perhaps when I get a chance, I’ll post some of its content.  Until then, check out the Star-K’s response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home