The Lone Ortho

Marooned on a secular college campus, I created this blog for the dual purpose of venting and sharing my experiences, pleasant and otherwise. Join me as I traverse the treacherous terrains of galus; it's been a harrowing, yet worthwhile journey thus far. Feel free to partake in the smattering of snide remarks, random Paul Simon references, and utterly ridiculous CS jokes.

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Crash and Burn

My away message this afternoon ought to speak volumes:
            "…When I ain't sleeping, whoa.  You know you'll find me crying.. ."
It’s been one of those days; however, I will still award bonus point to anyone who recognizes the song from which I lifted this quote.  Demerits to those who cheat and use a search engine

6 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let me be the one you call
    If you jump, I'll break your fall
    Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
    If you need to crash then crash and burn
    You're not alone.
    Eli7

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Devorah said…

    Could it be that my dearest darling Eli7 would butched my beloved song?!? I wish it wasn't so, but alas, I cannot let this go uncorrected:

    Let me be the one you call
    If you jump I'll break your fall
    Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
    If you need to fall apart
    I can mend a broken heart
    If you need to crash then crash and burn
    You're not alone

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry - i stand corrected. but in my defnse, i posted the comment during the three weeks and so hadn't listened to the song recently. besides it's the thought that counts and i just wanted you to know i was there for you. am i forgiven?
    Eli7

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Devorah said…

    Alright, alright, it's the thought that counts..But can I still milk this enough to get a round of groveling at my feet ;-)

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you would have given me the site earlier, I could have told you it was "Blues Run the Game," but then again, you don't wanna gamble, do ya (tho for 40 grand, who knows? ;)

     
  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger Devorah said…

    Perhaps I’ll wake up older and just stop all my trying ;-). Ten points, by the way. And what’s Dovi’s friend’s name???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home