The Lone Ortho

Marooned on a secular college campus, I created this blog for the dual purpose of venting and sharing my experiences, pleasant and otherwise. Join me as I traverse the treacherous terrains of galus; it's been a harrowing, yet worthwhile journey thus far. Feel free to partake in the smattering of snide remarks, random Paul Simon references, and utterly ridiculous CS jokes.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

How Very Fortunate

Scrounging around the kitchen late at night often yields interesting finds. Like fortune cookies. Well, things are looking good my friends. The following was the fortune I received:
“A new voyage will fill your life with untold memories.”
Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Could it be?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Menachem Butler said…

    In your latest post (which for some reason doesn't have the comment option enabled) you coin the term "Olam haBlog" -- very nice.

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Devorah said…

    Ooops. Fixed. Let the commenting begin!

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger eL said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home