The Lone Ortho

Marooned on a secular college campus, I created this blog for the dual purpose of venting and sharing my experiences, pleasant and otherwise. Join me as I traverse the treacherous terrains of galus; it's been a harrowing, yet worthwhile journey thus far. Feel free to partake in the smattering of snide remarks, random Paul Simon references, and utterly ridiculous CS jokes.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Oh Sleep, Where Art Thou

"Why am I still up?!?" you ask. No, it has nothing to do with downing too many cups of a certain powerful beverage. One of my best friends decided to fly half way across the world to spend 2 months in Israel, and it just so happens that she’s on IM at this time of day. Really, it’s not my fault….

8 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jealous. very jealous.
    Eli7

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Devorah said…

    And rightfully so, I might add...

     
  • At 6:09 AM, Blogger Keren Perles said…

    Well excuuuuse me! Incidentally, I'm the horrible one "half way across the world" and lovin' it! And since "what matters to me, matters to you", you should be happy for me!

    Incidentally, I uhhh started my own blog. My name appears nowhere on it. Hatzlacha finding it!

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am incredibely and inordinately happy for you stx but that doesn't change the fact that #1, it's very hard to talk to you when you're so far away, and #2, i am incredibely jealous if someone else gets the privilege.
    Eli7

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Devorah said…

    Dearest Stx—
    Welcome to the blogosphere. My *infallible* intuition tells me you not very experienced in the art of blogging. For example, if you post a comment on another Blogspot blog while you’re signed in, it links to your profile which containts the name of your blog. Hence I was only 2 clicks away from "Charedi Wannabe" BTW, love the title ; - )

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Devorah for doing the dirty work and leading me straight to stx's blog!! Hmm it might be time for me to start one - i mean, both of you have one and i'm getting a little jealous. but that ain't happenin' any time soon - you haven't had THAT much of an effect on me. at least not yet.
    Eli7

     
  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger Devorah said…

    Man, Eli7, you stole my thunder. I was just about to comment on Stx’s blog that we should band together and pressure you to start your own blog. Then we would truly be a triumvirate. However, I don’t mind if you opt out. This way you still have time to constantly contribute to mine :-)

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Devorah said…

    Brucha Haba’a Leati! Welcome to my stomping grounds and thank you for commenting. BTW, do I actually know you? My intuition may be a little off these days, but something about your writing seems very familiar.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home