The Lone Ortho

Marooned on a secular college campus, I created this blog for the dual purpose of venting and sharing my experiences, pleasant and otherwise. Join me as I traverse the treacherous terrains of galus; it's been a harrowing, yet worthwhile journey thus far. Feel free to partake in the smattering of snide remarks, random Paul Simon references, and utterly ridiculous CS jokes.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

The Mazik in Action



I think I can safely assume that a healthy percentage of parents might become livid if they discovered their child coloring with crayons in the bathtub. Not my sister--apparently she ran and got her camera.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BTW, my daughter is in love with your nephew.

    Peninah G.

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Devorah said…

    Well she certainly has good taste :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home