The Lone Ortho

Marooned on a secular college campus, I created this blog for the dual purpose of venting and sharing my experiences, pleasant and otherwise. Join me as I traverse the treacherous terrains of galus; it's been a harrowing, yet worthwhile journey thus far. Feel free to partake in the smattering of snide remarks, random Paul Simon references, and utterly ridiculous CS jokes.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

L'Chvod Eli7 II

Did the "This Land" spoof that spread like wildfire across the internet tickle you? If so, be sure to check out the Jibjab bros' latest, "Good to be in DC." Not as good, but guaranteed to elicit a chuckle or two.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Eli7 said…

    much obliged.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Devorah said…

    Let’s make this a double scoop. Here’s Bush on the Supremes: "Uh, let me give you a couple of examples I guess of the kind of person I wouldn't pick...Another example would be the Dred Scott case, which is where judges years ago said that the Constitution allowed slavery because of personal property rights. That's personal opinion. That's not what the Constitution says. The Constitution of the United States says we're all - you know, it doesn't say that. It doesn't speak to the equality of America.

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Eli7 said…

    well, if we're making fun of republicans, check out www.wketchup.com. "You don't support Kerry so why should your ketchup?" i kid you not.

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Devorah said…

    Sure, the ketchup mayseh was all over the Olam HaBlog. Though considering the amount of ketchup I personally consume, perhaps this is not *such* a laughing matter ;-)

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Eli7 said…

    Maybe i should buy you W ketchup for your birthday ;) i was going to suggest a year's supply before realizing that that might cost more than my ivy league education, or at least my textbooks...

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Devorah said…

    I figure the cost of a year’s supply of ketchup for me is about equal to that of an iPod. I’ll take the iPod ;-) Then again, being able to spend my (Hebrew) birthday with my far-far-away friends…priceless

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Eli7 said…

    awwww :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home