The Lone Ortho

Marooned on a secular college campus, I created this blog for the dual purpose of venting and sharing my experiences, pleasant and otherwise. Join me as I traverse the treacherous terrains of galus; it's been a harrowing, yet worthwhile journey thus far. Feel free to partake in the smattering of snide remarks, random Paul Simon references, and utterly ridiculous CS jokes.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

For the Record

“Trying to change your opinion is the stupidest thing I could ever do.”
--Eli7

6 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Eli7 said…

    No fair!! You were supposed to quote 2 other parts of our conversation too - namely, that the only two things we agreed on all night (and agreement for us is a rare occurence to begin with) were: 1, that if everybody in the world were like you, the entire universe would self-destruct, and 2, that you're not very helpful. You didn't think you'd get away with leaving those out, did you?

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Devorah said…

    Nope, I was waiting to see how long it would take you ;-) And bare in mind, I’m only “not helpful” when it comes to a certain matter… (In other instances I can at least pretend to be helpful ;-)

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Eli7 said…

    yeah, like when are you helpful? :)

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Devorah said…

    I shall provide the classic example in the vaguest way possible: fear vs. preparedness. Need I say more?

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger Keren Perles said…

    She also gives good massages!

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Eli7 said…

    Well, i wouldn't know about the massages since she lives very far away from me. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home