The Lone Ortho

Marooned on a secular college campus, I created this blog for the dual purpose of venting and sharing my experiences, pleasant and otherwise. Join me as I traverse the treacherous terrains of galus; it's been a harrowing, yet worthwhile journey thus far. Feel free to partake in the smattering of snide remarks, random Paul Simon references, and utterly ridiculous CS jokes.

Friday, August 20, 2004

Gone till November

Ok, not quite. I’m not pulling a Wycelf Jean by any means, but I will be out of commission for a little while. My family is making Shabbos Sheva Brochos for the Kleins and I’ve been busy cooking up a storm. Well, sort of—for important affairs, I’m often relegated to chopping vegetables and the like. Sunday morning I’m off to New York (a.k.a. “The EVIL City, ” right Eli7? ) I’ll keep my criticism to a minimum, if only for the reason that I know the more I vilify said place, the more likely I am to end up there. *shudder.* On the bright side, I’m “going up” for a friend’s wedding. (It’s my first Mich friend to get married…..) And, I’m staying with Laners!!!!!! What happens when two former roommates reunite? Pure mayhem. :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger Keren Perles said…

    I guess I shouldn't ask who "Wycelf Jean" is? Will I get a huge round of...er...laughter? Okay then, I won't ask.

    Jealous! Say hi to Lana for me! And mazal tov to Tamara if you get a chance? Please???

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger TRW said…

    Say hi to Sandra for me! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home