The Lone Ortho

Marooned on a secular college campus, I created this blog for the dual purpose of venting and sharing my experiences, pleasant and otherwise. Join me as I traverse the treacherous terrains of galus; it's been a harrowing, yet worthwhile journey thus far. Feel free to partake in the smattering of snide remarks, random Paul Simon references, and utterly ridiculous CS jokes.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Be Careful What You Wish For

Eli7: i think i'm gonna have to return to my hot date with Aristotle at the moment
me: c'mon, i'm hotter
Eli7: agreed
Eli7: for a record third time
Eli7: u go blog and i'll go date the political theorist
Eli7: excellent
Eli7: g'night
me: g'night

5 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Eli7 said…

    the political theorist kept me out (or at least up) way too late last night. if it were up to me (and not my professor), he would not get a second date. unfortunately, the prof wins, and i'm looking forward to yet another date ith aristotle tonight. hopefully it'll end before 2 a.m.

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Devorah said…

    You let the shadchan(er, professor) pressure you into a second date? Eli7, how could you?

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Eli7 said…

    good news! i finally dumped aristotle... well, at least until the midterm.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Devorah said…

    *very* good news indeed. Wink, wink...

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Devorah said…

    With Aristotle out of the way, it might be a bit easier for me to win my *famous* bet... ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home