The Lone Ortho

Marooned on a secular college campus, I created this blog for the dual purpose of venting and sharing my experiences, pleasant and otherwise. Join me as I traverse the treacherous terrains of galus; it's been a harrowing, yet worthwhile journey thus far. Feel free to partake in the smattering of snide remarks, random Paul Simon references, and utterly ridiculous CS jokes.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Making His Formal Debut



One of my readers rightly pointed out that my other nephew has never been featured on this site. I shirked responsibility by blaming his parents who simply don’t take pictures (sound familiar?). Fortunately while in Chicago for Sukkos, my brother and sister-in-law went to visit my cousins who have an affinity for bombarding all guests with their digital cameras (thank my parents for the thirteen-yr-old’s latest obsession. They bought him said camera for his Bar Mitzvah. ) They uploaded their amateur shots (they like to snap pictures about every 30 seconds…) and burned them onto a disc. Here, my nephew is practicing steadying himself on daddy’s shoulder’s during a round of dancing. In the end, justice has been served.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Eli7 said…

    well, as a liberal, i've got to fight for equal rights, and this kid was definitely not getting his share of attention! and he's adorable!

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Devorah said…

    Equal Rights?!? Perhaps you should sue his parents on his behalf for their irresponsible no-picture-taking-behavior. Then you’d just have to make another trip down to Baltimore to meet your new client. Oh, and your fees are beyond his means, so as a *true* liberal, I’m sure you do it all pro-bono ;-)

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know this is very unliberal to do, but your pictures of your first nephew, are cuter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home