The Lone Ortho

Marooned on a secular college campus, I created this blog for the dual purpose of venting and sharing my experiences, pleasant and otherwise. Join me as I traverse the treacherous terrains of galus; it's been a harrowing, yet worthwhile journey thus far. Feel free to partake in the smattering of snide remarks, random Paul Simon references, and utterly ridiculous CS jokes.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Want a Coveted Gmail Account?

I realized yesterday that I have 6 Gmail invites. Since most of the members of my inner posse already have Gmail accounts, I do have a few to spare. Don’t worry, I’m not going to run any contests that require essay submissions (unlike, ahem, other bloggers :-). I have other schemes in mind. Most of the people who read and comment on this blog are friends of mine, but I do know that there are some total strangers who visit from time to time, and even comment occasionally. Write me a line or two telling me why on earth you would read my ramblings, and provide suggestions for improvement if you so desire. You can either post a comment or send me an email and maybe, just maybe, I’ll send an invite your way…

3 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger MYG said…

    I actually bumped into your blog sometime between Friday's post and Sunday's. I immediately read through all the old posts that appeared on the screen, and put your blog into my favorite places. I don't have Ruach HaKodesh, so I didn't know you were going to offer invites, but I can tell you that if I would have bumped into the site earlier, I would have commented long ago. Anyway, I hope my short history qualifies me as a loyal reader, and you welcome to check out my blog (although it may not be your speed - www.eSefer.blogspot.com ) and I would appreciate a gmail invite. Thank you!
    Moshe
    mslatfatf@access4less.net

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Devorah said…

    Thanks Moshe! Enjoy your new Gmail account.

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey hey!

    I've been away too... and incredibly busy with 3 weeks of school whipping by already... Thought that I was going to catch up with your blog today. I like to keep up with blogs that belong to people I know and would like to remember/ keep in touch with. =) =) =) (several sideways smileys) And I saw this comment! Whoo! Do you still have some evites? Can I have one? =D My mommy has a huge influx of e-mails everyday, and she needs lots and lots of space that a puny 100MB can't handle... and she would like one... I haven't gotten any evites yet... probably because I don't use it except for 'business'... so not a lot of e-mail going there. I can't give her mine as it has a personalized name... so please please? =) =) =)

    EEE. Missing the daily bytes of Jewish knowledge. =D

    --99

     

Post a Comment

<< Home