The Lone Ortho

Marooned on a secular college campus, I created this blog for the dual purpose of venting and sharing my experiences, pleasant and otherwise. Join me as I traverse the treacherous terrains of galus; it's been a harrowing, yet worthwhile journey thus far. Feel free to partake in the smattering of snide remarks, random Paul Simon references, and utterly ridiculous CS jokes.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

I Heart Jazz

Highlight of my classes today: Being serenaded with a lovely rendition of “Happy Birthday to You” by my Jazz professor on his piano.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger TRW said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! *CHEERS*

    --Jo^2

     

Post a Comment

<< Home