The Lone Ortho

Marooned on a secular college campus, I created this blog for the dual purpose of venting and sharing my experiences, pleasant and otherwise. Join me as I traverse the treacherous terrains of galus; it's been a harrowing, yet worthwhile journey thus far. Feel free to partake in the smattering of snide remarks, random Paul Simon references, and utterly ridiculous CS jokes.

Friday, August 06, 2004

Midnight Madness

I’m moving out of my beloved apartment tomorrow (in a matter of hours actually, seeing as how it's tomorrow already). Apparently sane people start packing before the clock strikes midnight (This according to my friends who have had their brushes with sanity…I, on the other hand, have never been accused of such…) I would simply stay up all night, but I’m speaking tomorrow and I haven’t exactly, um, rehearsed yet. Uh oh. At least I can rest assured that practicing won’t make my engineering research much more palatable…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home